- Easy to install
- Cheaper to install in smaller areas ie kitchens/bathrooms
- Can be retro fitted into existing rooms without too much disruption
- Will only increase floor height from as little as 3mm (depending on install type)
- Can choose wattage output for different scenarios ie: tile warming or primary heating
When browsing the site, you may have noticed that there are two kinds of underfloor heating – water and electric. Both types can be used to heat rooms in the same way; they just use different sources to do so.
We realise that every heating project is different, which is why we are always on hand to help you make the right decision when it comes to heating your home.
If you want to find out more about the best heating source for your property and your budget, get in touch with us at 0844 800 3396 for an honest appraisal of your project.
Electric Underfloor Heating
Water Underfloor Heating
- Generally cheaper to run than electric heating
- Cheaper to install in new builds and full refurbishments
- Can be run using Air and ground source heat pumps for low energy usage
- Systems can be remotely controlled via PC/iPad/mobile phone
- Perfect for large areas and multiple rooms