- Product Details
- If you would like to control the temperature of a single or multiple rooms using just one thermostat, but have a space where the floor height is restricted, then our low profile kits for water underfloor heating systems will be right up your street.
- Each of our packages uses Multi-layered Pex-Al-Pex pipes to guarantee quality, with the contents able to cover a wide square metre area. The optimal way to fit this kit, which provides the most efficient heat output per square metre, is by placing the 12mm pipes 150mm apart, as well as in the 18mm Warm-Panels. Doing so will mean an even quicker installation time, so homeowners will soon be enjoying the benefits of one of our kits.
- The low-profile devices also feature water temperature control, which is essential for such heating systems. As we only use 12mm outside diameter multi-layered Pex-Al-Pex pipes in these kits, a high standard can be assured.
- Designed for use with low-profile insulation boards, it is extremely simple to install these kits in almost any space. As such, tradespeople and homeowners alike will soon have one of our water underfloor heating systems up and running, with a detailed manual available for downloading to make the process even smoother.
What you get in your kit:
Wilo Manifold Pump Pack with Esbe Mixing Valve Unit
Wilo Single Circuit Pump Pack with Esbe Mixing Valve Unit
2 - 8 Port Manifold
- Stainless steel manifold.
- All our stainless steel mainfold's are made to the highest quality standards.
- Adjustable flow meter allows easy balancing.
- Factory pre-assembled on fixing brackets.
- Nuts and Olives
- Valves and all items required to install
Underfloor Heating Direct
Our delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of your entire order. Below is a table illustrating the cost for each weight bracket.
|Weight From (kg)
||Weight To (kg)
Please note all orders under £20.00 will incur a £5.00 delivery charge.
In addition to our standard delivery service, we can also arrange for delivery on a Saturday or before 10.30am on any working day. This level of carriage comes at an additional cost:
- Next working day before 10.30am - Additional £9.99
- Saturday - Additional £24.99
When will I receive my order?
All efforts are made to ensure your qualifying order reaches you on the next available working day before 7.00pm, as long as you place your order with us by 4pm (Monday to Friday).
All orders received after 4pm on a Friday (including weekend orders) will be despatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery. Bank holidays are treated in the same way as a non-working day.
Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery at a certain time and occasionally, circumstances beyond our control or that of the courier’s may mean your delivery is delayed. Though a rare occurrence, sometimes a delivery arrives late, meaning that tradesman are unable to continue with a project.
We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a delayed delivery, and we would always recommend that customers ensure the materials required by their contractors are on site prior to the commencement of any work. We take pride in the prompt despatch of our products, but we do rely on third-party couriers to deliver on our behalf. There are occasions when traffic, weather or unusual events can cause delays.
If your product has been delayed, we will do our best to keep you informed using our tracking service, and advise you of any estimated time and date of your delivery.