- Product Details
- If you need to warm a space that typically loses a lot of heat, such as a conservatory, then our 10m2 single room kits for water underfloor heating systems should be right for you.
- These are designed to be combined with a standard radiator system, so that homeowners can easily benefit from both methods of heating. Each of these kits is designed to cover a wide square metre area, with piping typically laid out 200mm apart. By installing it this way, the devices can provide around 140w of heat energy per square metre, making them ideal for any spot where stable temperatures are needed.
- The Water Underfloor Heating 10m2 kits that we stock are designed to be very easy to install, meaning that both homeowners doing a touch of DIY and tradespeople renovating a larger space will find it no trouble at all to fit. To help along the process even more, we have also created a detailed installation manual, which can be downloaded from our site. The items even come with water temperature control, which is vital for kit of this type.
- By using Underfloor Heating Direct as a supplier, we can be sure of providing our customers with quality products. For example, its pex-al-pex piping is produced to a high standard. These triple-layered pipes can even prevent metal corrosion within the heating systems components, as a special aluminium segment works to stop oxygen from diffusing through the polymer matrix.
What you get in your kit:
Wilo Manifold Pump Pack with Esbe Mixing Valve Unit
Wilo Single Circuit Pump Pack with Esbe Mixing Valve Unit
16mm PERT - Al - PERT Pipe
Underfloor Heating Direct
2- 4 Port Manifold
- Stainless steel manifold.
- All our stainless steel manifolds are made to the highest quality standards.
- Adjustable flow meter allows easy balancing.
- Factory pre-assembled on fixing brackets.
Our delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of your entire order. Below is a table illustrating the cost for each weight bracket.
|Weight From (kg)
||Weight To (kg)
Please note all orders under £20.00 will incur a £5.00 delivery charge.
In addition to our standard delivery service, we can also arrange for delivery on a Saturday or before 10.30am on any working day. This level of carriage comes at an additional cost:
- Next working day before 10.30am - Additional £9.99
- Saturday - Additional £24.99
When will I receive my order?
All efforts are made to ensure your qualifying order reaches you on the next available working day before 7.00pm, as long as you place your order with us by 4pm (Monday to Friday).
All orders received after 4pm on a Friday (including weekend orders) will be despatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery. Bank holidays are treated in the same way as a non-working day.
Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery at a certain time and occasionally, circumstances beyond our control or that of the courier’s may mean your delivery is delayed. Though a rare occurrence, sometimes a delivery arrives late, meaning that tradesman are unable to continue with a project.
We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a delayed delivery, and we would always recommend that customers ensure the materials required by their contractors are on site prior to the commencement of any work. We take pride in the prompt despatch of our products, but we do rely on third-party couriers to deliver on our behalf. There are occasions when traffic, weather or unusual events can cause delays.
If your product has been delayed, we will do our best to keep you informed using our tracking service, and advise you of any estimated time and date of your delivery.